REQUESTS from Friday, January 30, 2004

Patricia D . Hi

Guest
Greek-style chicken thighs, with spinach and lemon, Retsina wine. Beef Summer Sausage Low
carbohydrate recipes curing pastrami Scottish oatcakes Soup with Chickpeas and Pasta Halloumi
Caponata Thai Vegetable Curry

~~~~~~~~~

From: Your name <[email protected]> Subject: Greek-style chicken thighs, with spinach and lemon, Retsina
wine. Date: 30 Jan 2004 16:12:37 GMT

I'm looking for a recipe from Taste: Greek-style chicken thighs, with spinach and lemon, Retsina
wine. Does anyone have it?

~~~~~~~~~

From: "P. Pendry" <[email protected]> Subject: Beef Summer Sausage Request Date: Fri, 30 Jan
2004 10:09:49 GMT

I am looking for instructions and recipes for making Beef Summer Sausage. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Patrick Pendry E-Mail: [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

From: eLaReF <[email protected]> Subject: Low - Carb recipes Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004
20:01:48 +0000

For those of us on the Atkins, or any other low-carb diet, has anyone got any low-carb stuff that
doesn't use Atkin's extortionate products

Lorence A mean Scot domiciled temporarily in the land of 'the auld enemie'

~~~~~~~~~

From: "John.Stevens" <[email protected]> Subject: REQ: Pastrami Recipe Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004
20:02:18 -0500

Can anyone post an old-world recipe for curing pastrami? It's almost impossible to find commercially
these days.

truFan [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] Subject: reQ: Oatcakes Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:44:47 GMT

Would like a recipe for Scottish oatcakes. They are sold by Patterson's and other Scottish
companies. they are like a cracker but made with a very coarse oatmeal. thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Nita <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2003 22:03:41 EST Subject: Soup with
Chickpeas and Pasta

I am looking for a recipes for a very simple, very soup with vegetables, chickpeas and pasta. . I am
hoping you have a recipe where you combine ingredients and simmer for a few minutes for a healthy
soup with lots of fiber. Any help would be appreciated. Thank!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "jquiggle" <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2003 01:53:47 GMT Subject: Halloumi

Does anyone happen to have this recipe?

~~~~~~~~~

From: Sandy Cronin <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2003 15:57:38 -0800
Subject: Caponata

I LOVE Caponata, but I have never seen a recipe. Any help would be appreciated.
:( Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Julie) Date: 30 Jan 2003 12:28:45 -0800 Subject: Thai Vegetable Curry

Anyone out there got any recipes for someone who is dying to make her Thai Vegetable Curry?

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email protected]