Chicken Salad
Ruby Tuesday's crab cake
TGI Friday's Cilantro Lime Dressing
Buns - Texas Roadhouse
Arby's Spicy Three Pepper Sauce
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Chicken Salad
From: Patty <[email hidden]>
Chicken Salad
I'm looking for chicken salad recipe than has green aplles. red grapes
almonds and made with a yogurt type dressing. Thank you for your help.
Patty
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Chilli's mexican egg rolls
From: Connie <[email hidden]>
Chilli's mexican egg rolls
I love Chilli's mexican egg rolls. Can anyone duplicate them?
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Ruby Tuesday's
From: mark owen <[email hidden]>
Ruby Tuesday's crab cake recipe
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: TGI Friday's
From: mark owen <[email hidden]>
TGI Friday's Cilantro Lime Dressing
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: 7-Up Salad
From: angela wallace <[email hidden]>
7-up salad
remember this recipe from chilhood but can't seem to find it. the
ingrediant's that I remember are 7-up,cream cheese,lime jello and
pecans.It may also contain crushed pineapple but I can't remember.any help
would be appreciated.
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Buns - Texas Roadhouse
From: jeanette <[email hidden]>
Buns - Texas Roadhouse
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Arby's Spicy Three Pepper Sauce
From: Terri <[email hidden]>
Arby's Spicy Three Pepper Sauce
Does anyone have a copycat recipe for Arby's Spicy Three Pepper Sauce?
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]