REQUESTS from Friday, November 18, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Nov 22, 2005.

  1. Mint Pesto
    Fish Paste
    caramel covered popcorn and nuts
    Brie stuffed with cranberries and walnuts

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Mari Parr" <[email protected]>
    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:49:07 -0400
    Subject: Mint Pesto

    Looking for mint pesto. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Loyd Lund" <[email protected]>
    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:46:51 -0300
    Subject: Fish Paste

    There is something called fish paste used in sandwiches for a real british
    tea. Any recipes?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Dave Knight" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Poppycock
    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:32:28 -0800 (PST)

    I really like this brand of caramel covered popcorn and nuts. I am hoping
    someone has a copycat recipe. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Rena Chase" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Brie stuffed with cranberries and walnuts
    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:03:06 -0100

    I was reading about this in a magazine and didn.t cut out the recipe.
    Now I wish I had. Does anyone have a recipe for Brie split ibn the middle
    and filled with cranberry misture and walnuts and heated. I din.t
    remember if there was a crust or not.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]