General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, April 24, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 205 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 April 2006
Last activity
30 April 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
205
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Using Edamame
    Brazilian Dreams (sonhos)
    Jamaican Black Fruit Cake
    Lookhoom or Turkish Delight
    Mexican Mole Sauce

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lorraine Golden" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Using Edamame

    I have a bag of edamame. I am tired of just eating them plain and would
    like to use them as in ingredient. Any recipes?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jody Fitzpatrick" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Brazilian Dreams (sonhos)

    Has anyone heard of Brazilian Dreams also called Sonhos. These are
    supposed to be really good. I am searching for a recipe. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Shelia Padilla" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Jamaican Black Fruit Cake

    I am hoping someone has a recipe for this fruit cake.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Allan Wong" <beckp@refi our house.com>
    Subject: Lookhoom or Turkish Delight

    I am looking for an old, traditional recipes for lookhoom or Turkish
    Delight

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Toni Rieke" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Mexican Mole Sauce

    I'm looking for a home made Mexican Mole Sauce. Thanks for any help.
    Toni

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.