General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, April 25, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 279 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 April 2005
Last activity
28 April 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
279
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Morkuahambu
    crock pot recipes for beef
    Lamb Stew with Dried Fruit
    Ginger
    Interesting flavored ABM Breads
    Kentucky Derby Mint Juleps
    Using Tree Ears
    Gumbo

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Roseanne Dwight" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Morkuahambu

    I had this dish at an International festival. It was really good. How is it made?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "labatyd" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: wanted:

    As the subject says, wanted: crock pot recipes for beef

    thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Francesca Dickey" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Lamb Stew with Dried Fruit
    Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:17:02 +0400

    I am looking for a savory stew with dried fruit including cranberries, raisins and
    apricots. I had it the other night at a pot luck but didn.t think to ask for the
    recipe. It had a definite curry taste. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 03:21:03 +0200
    From: "Sonya" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Ginger

    I LOVE ginger. I would like recipes which feature this great flavor. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:44:24 -0200
    From: Louisa Larson <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Interesting flavored ABM Breads

    I would like some recipes for breads with different flavors such as rosemary or black
    olive or something else. Made is a bread machine. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Morgan Rouse" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Kentucky Derby Mint Juleps
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:44:31 +0000

    The Derby is coming and I want to make real authentic mint juleps. How do I do it??

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Blair Bowers" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Using Tree Ears
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:03:31 +0000

    I have a box of dried tree ear mushrooms. How do you use them. I would appreciate
    any recipes yo can send. Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Rodger Hager" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Gumbo
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:13:39 +0000

    I have bee using Zatarains Gumbo Base to make gumbo for years. Now I am living in a
    place where I can.t get the mix. I need a recipe to make gumbo from scratch. TIA

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.