REQUESTS from Monday, February 2, 2004

• Thread starter Patricia D . Hi
  • Start date

P

Patricia D . Hi

John Thorne's Chocolate Cake Ham and Broccoli Braided Sandwich fish and chips

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Peter" <[email protected]> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:39:26 -0000 Subject: John Thorne's
Chocolate Cake

Can anyone help me with a rich chocolate cake from a cookbook writer named John Thorne. I had s deep
rich chocolate cake and the person who brought it to the pot luck said it was his cake. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Terri Stegall" <[email protected]> Subject: Ham and Broccoli Braided Sandwich

Back in the late 1980s early 1990s I came across a recipe that I would love to make but have
misplaced my copy. I was wonder if anyone had it. I believe, but not certain, it came from Midwest
Living. I believe it was called a ham and broccoli loaf. It is made with homemade white bread then
braided in the middle is the stuffing. It is an excellent sandwich. I know there are other versions
that were with this. Can anyone please help. Thank you. Terri

~~~~~~~~~

From: "phan989" <[email protected]> Subject: fish and chips Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:59:48 GMT

whats the best way to make fish and chips

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email protected]