REQUESTS from Monday, February 28, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. healthy recipes with taste appeal
    Carnitas
    Beef Wellington with Peppers

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "LARRY GOLTZ" <[email protected]>
    Subject: healthy recipes with taste appeal
    Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 02:32:33 GMT

    The daughter of a good friend needs recipes which are nutritionally
    healthy and will also appeal to someone with little appetite. I'd like to
    be
    able to make something that is not only good for her but tastes good too.
    Any and all suggestions and recipes will be appreciated. thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: hermit <[email protected]>
    Subject: Carnitas
    Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:59:14 -0500

    I would appreciate recipes for authentic Mexican Carnitas.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:35:47 +0000
    From: Mike Kingston <[email protected]>
    Subject: Beef Wellington with Peppers/Capsicum

    Is there a recipe anywhere for Beef Wellington that includes peppers? I
    order beef wellington occasionally and was shocked to find great pieces
    of red pepper included when I ate it at a pub recently - quickly
    abandoned it!. Perhaps it's a local variation, or the chef's weird
    initiative. My digestive system can't cope with peppers - 24 hours
    violent sickness results. Maybe it's the legacy of my mother's soggy
    vegetables, or perhaps an allergy. Search on Google brings up recipes
    virtually identical - none with peppers.
    Comments welcomed - remove MJK from return address for direct response.
    --
    Michael J Kingston - Researching Family History
    News of surname DIGWEED always welcomed

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]