REQUESTS from Monday, February 28, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
healthy recipes with taste appeal
Carnitas
Beef Wellington with Peppers

~~~~~~~~~

From: "LARRY GOLTZ" <[email protected]>
Subject: healthy recipes with taste appeal
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 02:32:33 GMT

The daughter of a good friend needs recipes which are nutritionally
healthy and will also appeal to someone with little appetite. I'd like to
be
able to make something that is not only good for her but tastes good too.
Any and all suggestions and recipes will be appreciated. thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: hermit <[email protected]>
Subject: Carnitas
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:59:14 -0500

I would appreciate recipes for authentic Mexican Carnitas.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:35:47 +0000
From: Mike Kingston <[email protected]>
Subject: Beef Wellington with Peppers/Capsicum

Is there a recipe anywhere for Beef Wellington that includes peppers? I
order beef wellington occasionally and was shocked to find great pieces
of red pepper included when I ate it at a pub recently - quickly
abandoned it!. Perhaps it's a local variation, or the chef's weird
initiative. My digestive system can't cope with peppers - 24 hours
violent sickness results. Maybe it's the legacy of my mother's soggy
vegetables, or perhaps an allergy. Search on Google brings up recipes
virtually identical - none with peppers.
Comments welcomed - remove MJK from return address for direct response.
--
Michael J Kingston - Researching Family History
News of surname DIGWEED always welcomed

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]