General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, January 12, 2004

Started by Patricia D . Hi · · Last activity · 1 post · 525 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 January 2004
Last activity
14 January 2004
Original author
Patricia D . Hi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
525
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Chilean Wedding Cake Ambrosia Layer Cake Molasses Puffs Peach Melon Conserve Using Farmer's Cheese
    Pear Barley Soup

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Chilean Wedding Cake Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:37:13 -0500 From: "Geoffrey Kozlowski"
    <[email hidden]>

    There was a Chilean bakery here in Edmonton that closed down. They made 3 wedding cakes. One was a
    cornflake cake layered with coconut and choc. The other two were a vanilla cake with whipped cream
    topped either with peaches or pineapple. I'm not sure what the middle layer between the cake
    was...either Philadelphia cream cheese or some type of yogurt maybe.?? Got any ideas for trying to
    find this old secret Chilean recipe of the whipped cream wedding cakes? I've tried searching the net
    but haven't really found anything substantial. Thanks Geoffrey

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Maureen Means" <[email hidden]> Subject: Ambrosia Layer Cake Mon, 12 Jan 2004
    17:37:13 -0500

    Does anyone have the recipe for Ambrosia Layer. It would be greatly appreciated Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "[email hidden]" <[email hidden]> Subject: Molasses Puffs Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004
    12:32:19 -0500

    I sam searching for a recipe for Molasses Puffs.; I misplaced the recipe I had. Thanks, Mona

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lily Stratton" <[email hidden]> Subject: Peach Melon Conserve Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004
    12:15:11 -0600

    peaches cantaloue ginger Help I need to find a recipe for Peach Melon Conserve. I think it has
    peaches, cantaloupe and ginger in it. It was a favorite of my grandmother--so it must be an older
    recipe--and we would like to make it for her. thanks Lily....

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jesse Tooey" <[email hidden]> Subject: Farmer's Cheese Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004
    14:00:37 -0600

    I was given a large amount of Farmer's Cheese. It is something like ricotta. What can I make with
    this? Some recipes, please!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Mon, Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:58:20 -0800 (PST) From: "Cora Hilliard" <[email hidden]> Subject: Pear
    Barley Soup

    In this new year I'm trying to get more vegetables, beans and whle grains into my diet. I think
    there must be some warming hearty winter stews full of healthy ingredients. Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.