REQUESTS from Monday, January 26, 2004

P

Patricia D . Hi

Superbowl Food pork chops Ideas South African dishes squaw bread East European cuisine?
Chicken crepes

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Superbowl Food From: [email protected] Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:30:48 GMT

I am looking for recipes for food to eat during the Soperbowl. I am talking about hearty
food men like.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: pork chops Ideas From: [email protected] Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:39:48 GMT

can anyone post some recipes for pork chops. I just know how to fry them, and would like to try
something different.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Andre Venter" <[email protected]> Subject: Recipes South African dishes Date: Mon, 26
Jan 2004 22:54:03 +0200

South African dishes please

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Melinda" <[email protected]> Subject: REQUEST - squaw bread Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004
15:41:27 -0800

Does anyone have a recipe for squaw bread? It's a dark, sweet bread I = used to have all the time as
a child in Southern CA at the restaurant = The Nooty Fox, but I haven't seen it in a store in years
and years and = would love to try to make some. By hand recipes and/or bread machine = recipes would
both be great :)

Thanks!

Melinda

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Aleks Kalezic) Subject: East European cuisine? Date: 26 Jan 2004
19:32:33 -0800

Does anyone know any good recipe from Eastern Europe??? I was in Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria and
Macedonia last summer and I had some very delicious dishes overthere... I would like to learn how to
cook some of those... Thank you!

Alex

~~~~~~~~~

From: "treva orange" <[email protected]> Subject: Chicken crepes Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004
00:27:02 -0600

I recently had a chicken dish that had a creamy sauce and lots of garlic = flavor, stuffed in
crepes. Does anyone have a clue about the recipe or = something similar? It was really good.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email protected]