REQUESTS from Monday, January 3, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
honey garlic wings
European Walnut Cookies
Using Chayotes
Baked Stuffed Green Peppers
Ginger flavored scones

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Thunder" <[email protected]>
Subject: honey garlic wings
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:59:38 -0500

Can anyone tell me how to make honey garlic chicken wings ,
as well as barbeque.

Thanks Dennis
~~~~~~~~~

From: "Victorian Lass" <[email protected]>
Subject: European Walnut Cookies
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 07:34:02 GMT

Does anyone have a recipe for Hungarian or Russian walnut shaped
cookies that are filled with a rum cream filling. They are baked
in walnut shaped molds and then the two halves are put together
with the filling.

Thanks heaps. Would really like to try making them.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Lester Stafford" <[email protected]>
Subject: Using Chayotes
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:42:21 +0000

I have been seeing chayotes in the store and would like some recipes for
fixing them Thanks for your help.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 05:44:39 +0200 (CST)
Subject: Baked Stuffed Green Peppers
From: Donna Flint <[email protected]>

My Mother used to make the best stuffed bell peppers and I wish I had
asked for the recipe when I had the chance. Her peppers were very soft
and tender. I would like a recipe for this. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Suzanne Wyatt" <[email protected]>
Subject: Ginger flavored scones

We had the best ginger scones in Scotland. Now I would like to make these
at home. Recipes please!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]