REQUESTS from Monday, January 3, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. honey garlic wings
    European Walnut Cookies
    Using Chayotes
    Baked Stuffed Green Peppers
    Ginger flavored scones

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Thunder" <[email protected]>
    Subject: honey garlic wings
    Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:59:38 -0500

    Can anyone tell me how to make honey garlic chicken wings ,
    as well as barbeque.

    Thanks Dennis
    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Victorian Lass" <[email protected]>
    Subject: European Walnut Cookies
    Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 07:34:02 GMT

    Does anyone have a recipe for Hungarian or Russian walnut shaped
    cookies that are filled with a rum cream filling. They are baked
    in walnut shaped molds and then the two halves are put together
    with the filling.

    Thanks heaps. Would really like to try making them.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lester Stafford" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Using Chayotes
    Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:42:21 +0000

    I have been seeing chayotes in the store and would like some recipes for
    fixing them Thanks for your help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 05:44:39 +0200 (CST)
    Subject: Baked Stuffed Green Peppers
    From: Donna Flint <[email protected]>

    My Mother used to make the best stuffed bell peppers and I wish I had
    asked for the recipe when I had the chance. Her peppers were very soft
    and tender. I would like a recipe for this. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Suzanne Wyatt" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Ginger flavored scones

    We had the best ginger scones in Scotland. Now I would like to make these
    at home. Recipes please!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]