General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, July 16, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 105 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 July 2007
Last activity
18 July 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
105
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Orange Honey Spread
    Macaroni And Cheese With Lobster
    Lamb knuckle
    Ryans Steakhouse Chicken Salad
    Ideas for Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
    Tomato Dill Soup
    Cole Slaw Dressing
    Veggie Burgers
    Slow Cooker Recipes

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Orange Honey Spread Recipe
    From: Pat Hessey <[email hidden]>

    Orange Honey Spread Recipe
    I know how to make lemon spread honey is there a recipe for orange spread.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Macaroni And Cheese With Lobster
    From: Nadirah Amadou Zenou <[email hidden]>

    Macaroni And Cheese With Lobster
    Please help me to find this recipe. I saw this dish prepared on
    television by a cook who lives in the N.E. USA...I THINK THE CHEF LIVES IN
    MAINE/NEW HAMPSHIRE. THE DISH SOUNDS YUMMY. KINDLY ASISST TO FIND THE
    RECIPE.THANK YOU

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Lamb knuckle
    From: Zoe <[email hidden]>

    Lamb knuckle
    Hi all, I am looking for a recipe for a lamb knuckle stew.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Ryans Steakhouse Chicken Salad
    From: Carole Rice <[email hidden]>

    ryans steakhouse chicken salad
    love this chicken salad, am unable to find recipe anywhere

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: devoid <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chicken Stuff.

    Ideas for Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts,

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: the bard <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request: Tomato Dill Soup

    I had a delicious Tomato Dill Soup, not too creamy and it seemed to
    have fresh tomatoes in it. The chef was unwilling to share the
    recipe. Any one here have a great tried and true recipe for tomato
    dill soup?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: exotec <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Cole Slaw Dressing

    I'm looking for a cole slaw dressing that's slightly sweet and has a
    slightly whipped or fluffy consistency. I can't remember where I had
    it now, unfortunately!

    And if anyone has a favorite carrot-and-raising salad recipe, I'd love
    to try it. 🙂

    Thanks
    ~vicki~

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kimberly" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Veggie Burgers

    Hi, I'm looking for a good veggie burger recipe that has been tried and
    is loved. I can find many recipes on the internet but nothing yet that I
    find to taste better than cardboard. All natural and no processed food
    recipes. Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Slow Cooker Recipes

    Hi
    I am looking for slow cooker recipes.
    Help please

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Berry Cobbler
    From: emma Turner <[email hidden]>

    Berry Cobbler
    blackberries preferred

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.