REQUESTS from Monday, March 1, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Breaded Sweet Potato Fries alfredo sauce Using Savory African Shoko (Beef and Spinach Stew) Gobs
    Spritz Cookies Loubia

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Thomas Shunick <[email protected]> Subject: ISO: Breaded Sweet Potato Fries recipe
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:45:27 -0600

    The breaded type: Like those served at Golden Corral Restaurant. Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "tmtresh" <[email protected]> Subject: alfredo sauce Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:09:23 -0700

    I was just wondering if anybody has a good alfredo sauce recipe for fetticine or other
    pasta. Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] Subject: Using Savory Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:44:47 +0000 I saw fresh
    savory in the supermarket the other day. I have never used this before and would like to try it in a
    recipe. Does anyone have a recipe which highlights savory and uses it fresh?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Your name <[email protected]> Subject: African Shoko (Beef and Spinach Stew) Date: Mon, 1 Mar
    2004 16:12:37 -0000

    I'm looking for the recipe fof this It is yummy. Does anyone have it?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Tami Burk" <[email protected]> Subject: Gobs Request Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:09:49 +0000

    I am looking for instructions and recipes for making Gobs
    . Any suggestions?

    Thank you. Tami Burk

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: eLaReF <[email protected]> Subject: Spritz Cookies Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004
    20:01:48 +0000

    I just picked up a Spritz Cookie press from a garage sale. It has all the pieces except the recipe
    booklet. I need the recipes which will make those delicious buttery cookies.. Please look through
    your files and send me one. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Marjorie Stevens" <[email protected]> Subject: REQ: Loubia Recipe Date: Mon, 1 Mar
    2004 20:02:18 -0000

    Can anyone post a recipe for Loubia? It's an old recipe from North Africa they used to serve in
    France. It is made from beans.

    truFan [email protected]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email protected]