REQUESTS from Monday, March 20, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Cherry Apricot Crumble Cookies
    Vegetarian Cheese and Nut Loaf
    Red Lobster cheese biscuits
    Blueberries

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ninette Arroyo" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Cherry Apricot Crumble Cookies

    Please help me. I am looking for a recipe for a cookie bar which has a
    base, a layer of cherries and apricots and crumb topping over the top.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Richard Taylor" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Split Pea Soue with Celeriac

    I tasted a delicious split pea soup with an unusual flavor. I should have
    asked for the recipes but I sdidn.t. All I know is that it had celeriac.
    Maybe someone out there has a recipe for this. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Amber Goode" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Vegetarian Cheese and Nut Loaf

    I am in search of a reci0pe for an old-fashioned cheese and nut loaf.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Granny Bee" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Red Lobster cheese biscuits

    Being new to this group. This request may have been requested before but
    does anyone have a recipe for those yummee morsels, they
    seem to have some sort of herb included as well. I tried going into the
    Red Lobster site but when I wrote to request the recipe was
    told they don't give out the info. I would be most grateful for it. I'm 77
    so my skills are a bit rusty. Thanking you in advance
    for your kindness.
    Blessings,
    Granny Bee

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Blueberries
    From: "mike" <[email protected]>

    Reading about the great health benefits of blueberries makes me want to
    eat more of them. I can buy frozen blueberries but I need a way to fix
    them which is palatable for me. I don.t like them in my cereal or plain.
    How about somethng like a healthy blueberry crips or something. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]