REQUESTS from Monday, March 20, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Cherry Apricot Crumble Cookies
Vegetarian Cheese and Nut Loaf
Red Lobster cheese biscuits
Blueberries

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ninette Arroyo" <[email protected]>
Subject: Cherry Apricot Crumble Cookies

Please help me. I am looking for a recipe for a cookie bar which has a
base, a layer of cherries and apricots and crumb topping over the top.
Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Richard Taylor" <[email protected]>
Subject: Split Pea Soue with Celeriac

I tasted a delicious split pea soup with an unusual flavor. I should have
asked for the recipes but I sdidn.t. All I know is that it had celeriac.
Maybe someone out there has a recipe for this. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Amber Goode" <[email protected]>
Subject: Vegetarian Cheese and Nut Loaf

I am in search of a reci0pe for an old-fashioned cheese and nut loaf.
Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Granny Bee" <[email protected]>
Subject: Red Lobster cheese biscuits

Being new to this group. This request may have been requested before but
does anyone have a recipe for those yummee morsels, they
seem to have some sort of herb included as well. I tried going into the
Red Lobster site but when I wrote to request the recipe was
told they don't give out the info. I would be most grateful for it. I'm 77
so my skills are a bit rusty. Thanking you in advance
for your kindness.
Blessings,
Granny Bee

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Blueberries
From: "mike" <[email protected]>

Reading about the great health benefits of blueberries makes me want to
eat more of them. I can buy frozen blueberries but I need a way to fix
them which is palatable for me. I don.t like them in my cereal or plain.
How about somethng like a healthy blueberry crips or something. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]