General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, March 21, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 328 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 March 2005
Last activity
23 March 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
328
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. NY Times Apricot Squares
    Chicken Mole
    Pretzel and Cereal Mix
    Vietnamese Home style dinner
    Chop Suey
    Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Icing

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: NY Times Apricot Squares
    From: "Rachel Heller" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:35:55 +0300

    This recipe was in the New York Times and I meant to save it but didn.t.
    I sounded yummy.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Angela Torres" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chicken Mole
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:17:28 EST

    Chicken Mole, Please. I cannot get any ingredients like jarred mole sauce
    so I need a recipes which starts from scratch. Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:24:25 -0600
    From: "Sergio Lyons " <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Pretzel and Cereal Mix

    When I was on a trip with a friend she gave me a bax of cereal, nuts,
    crackers and mini pretzels. I was seasoned with the Ranch Sytle dressing
    powder and some other things. I would really like a recipe for this
    Mixture

    Sergio Lyons

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (maymay)
    Subject: Vietnamese Home style dinner
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:34:23 -0700

    I was getting my nails done and the two women were taliking about how
    healthy Vietnamese food is. I am looking for typical, home-style
    Vietnamese dinners. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Coleman Newton" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chop Suey
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:23:10 -0700

    Looking for and old fashioned chop suey recipe. The ones I find on Google
    are too modern and are not like the one my grandmother made.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:13:25 +0100
    From: "Eugenia" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Icing

    I am hoping someone has a recipe for a Banana Cake with Peanut Butter
    Icing. Thanks for your help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Giulio" <[email hidden]>
    Subject:
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:14:50 GMT
    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Bob Works" <[email hidden]>
    Subject:
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 05:10:41 GMT
    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "jojo" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Pelmeni
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:44:53 GMT
    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kelsey Daniels" <[email hidden]>
    Subject:
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:40:29 +0000

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.