REQUESTS from Monday, March 8, 2004

Patricia D . Hi

Guest
tomato cashew soup Blackberry Butter Lebanese Kebab Lamb and
Fig Recipe Red Robin Chicken Tortilla soup Outback's Lobster-
Crab Cakes Boiled Egg Recipe. corned beef and cabbage
Tortilla Soup Spicy Thai Slaw Coconut Custard PIe Tofu Mole

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:08:56 -0800 From: "Marian Russell"
<[email protected]> Subject: tomato cashew soup?

I would love to find a recipe for tomato cashew soup.

Marian Russell [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

From: shiann <[email protected]> Subject: Blackberry Butter
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:28:37 -0800 Organization:
http://extra.newsguy.com Message-ID:
<[email protected]>

I am looking for a recipe for "Blackberry Butter" can
someone help me? Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Chris) Subject: REQUEST: Lebanese
Kebab Date: 8 Mar 2004 13:56:38 -0800 Organization:
http://groups.google.com

Hi! I'm trying to find a recipe for a Lebanese "kebab" dish
that involves potatoes and macaroni. Many thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Terry Castle) Subject: Lamb
and Fig Recipe Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:49:12 GMT

Hello, I was at a great small restaurant in New York City
last year, perhaps called Figs. It had a great recipe that
was lamb with figs. Does anyone know the recipe or can
provide a similar one for beef or pork?

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] Message-ID:
<[email protected]> Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004
13:50:33 EST Subject: Red Robin Chicken Tortilla soup

I really like the Red Robin Chicken Tortilla soup. Does
anyone have a duplicate recipe or something really close?

Thanks! Richard Martin

~~~~~~~~~

From: "blknmom" <[email protected]> Subject: Outback's Lobster-
Crab Cakes Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:03:06 -0600

I would be really excited and pleased if someone has a
recipe for Outback's Lobster-Crab Cakes. They are so-o-o
good!!!

And also any recipes using lobster in salads or casseroles.

Thanks so much.

Statha

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Wyle Coyote" <[email protected]> Subject: Boiled Egg Recipe.
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 05:17:37 GMT

PLEASE HELP!!! Does anyone have a good recipe for boiled
eggs? I want boiled eggs which are easy to peel, and do not
have a green ring around the yolk. How do you do this?

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: corn beef and cabbage Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004
07:35:09 -0500 From: "DeLong, Sandy"
<[email protected]>

looking for a recipe for corned beef and cabbage

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Joyce" <[email protected]> Subject: Tortilla
Soup Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:09:24 -0000

I am looking for a recipe for Tortilla Soup. Any one have
any recipes. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Lindy" <[email protected]> Subject: Spicy Thai
Slaw Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:09:04 -0000

I am looking for a recipes for Spicy Thai Slaw. A local
restaurant serves this next to sandwiches and it is fabulous
can anyone help me thank you Lindy

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Georgia" <[email protected]> Subject: Coconut
Custard Pie Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 00:05:50 -0000

I think this was a recipe published in a Bon Appetit
magazine years ago. It uses fresh coconut and had a
wonderful fresh flavor. Now we have lost the recipe.
Please help.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Paul Revere" <[email protected]> Subject: Tofu Mole
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 06:45:54 GMT -0000

Hi everyone!

I want to find out about making a mole using tofu.

Thank you very much. Paul Revere

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
[email protected]