REQUESTS from Monday, May 10, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, May 17, 2004.

  1. Lemon Vinaigrette CRACKER BARREL TURKEY SAUSAGE Mango
    chicken baked chocolate cheesecake Starbucks Molasses
    Cookies Starbucks Iced Lemon Pound Cake using giant 5 lb
    onion barbecue sauce made from scratch sauerkraut. golf food

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Elly" <[email protected]> Subject: Lemon
    Vinaigrette Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:33:09 +0200

    Please share (low carb) lemon vinaigrette recipe!

    Thanks, Elly

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Diana Daugherty" <[email protected]> Subject:
    CRACKER BARREL TURKEY SAUSAGE Date: Mon, 10 May 2004
    23:52:57 GMT

    I'm trying to find a recipe for turkey sausage patties
    similar to that served at the Cracker Barrel restaurants. It
    has a peppery slightly sweet taste. I would like to make
    this from scratch. Thanks for any help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jeff Russell" <[email protected]> Subject: recipe
    request for mango chicken

    Hi,

    I have another recipe request. This time it's Mango
    chicken. I've only had it at Indian restaurants in
    Australia. It is pretty common there but I live in the
    US. It has cream and almond powder in it as well as ( of
    course) mango puree and chicken. Any help?

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (turk) Subject: baked chocolate
    cheesecake recipe Date: 10 May 2004 18:46:08 -0700

    can you make a chocolate cheesecake without using cooking
    chocolate?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:37:38 -0400 From: Gwendolyne Kelly
    <[email protected]> Subject: recipe requests

    Starbucks Molasses Cookies Starbucks Iced Lemon Pound Cake

    Thanks!

    Gwendolyne Kelly Assistant, Associate Provost for Academic
    Affairs Carnegie Mellon University Cube 213 407 South Craig
    Pittsburgh, PA 15213

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (D) Subject: giant 5 lb onion?
    Date: 9 May 2004 19:18:45 -0700

    I bought a 5 lb red onion the size of a volleyball. I think
    the only thing I can do with that is the deep fried onion
    flower, but I'm open for some wild ideas on that.

    I have this great stuff that could make or break recipes,
    but I'm out of ideas. Let me know if anyone has good recipes
    for them thanks, Don

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 07:51:10 EDT
    Subject: Request barbecue sauce made from scratch

    I would like a recipe for barbecue sauce made from scratch,
    preferably without real salt or sugar. Thank you, Iris Cohen

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (B0b B0b) Date: Mon, 10 May 2004
    03:32:44 -0700 Subject: REQUEST sauerkraut.

    I suppose (hope) this is the place to send requests for
    recipes for rec.food.recipes. I need a good recipe for
    sauerkraut.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Terry Kilgour" <[email protected]> Subject: golf
    food Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:08:31 +1000

    G'day At Golf each week we have lunch I have $50 dollars to
    spend for approx. 24 people very casual eating 1 dish meals
    or BBQ with salad etc.. We have a solid cast iron plate BBQ
    and 2 gas rings that will take large pots all preparation is
    done before hand. I would like recipes or ideas on meals as
    I am running out of new ideas. I am in Australia coming into
    a mild winter. Thanks Terry

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
    requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
    two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions
    and comments: [email protected]