General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, September 26, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 240 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 September 2005
Last activity
30 September 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
240
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Black Olives stuffed with anchovy filling
    Simple Pate Maison
    different quiche
    Impossible main dish pie
    Dainish dinner

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Carl Moody" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Black Olives stuffed with anchovy filling
    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 20055 15:23:24 +0000

    It would be terrific if someone could give me a recipe for black olives
    stuffed with an anchovy filling thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Matthew Swan" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 20055 18:05:55 -0100
    Subject: Simple Pate Maison

    I am looking for a simple recipe for pate maison. I appreciate any
    help.
    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Jerry Christiansen <[email hidden]>
    Subject: different quiche
    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:40:53 -0600 (MDT)

    I am searching for unusual quiche recipes. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:41:47 +0400
    From: "Della Aragon" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Impossible main dish pie

    I am looking for a recipe for an Impossible Pie made with Bisquick which
    is a main dinner recipe and not a dessert. I would especailly like one
    whicfh has tuna. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 20055 18:08:02 -0400
    From: "Dawn Heard" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Dainish dinner

    I need to make a dinner from Denmark. Please tell me what to do. I
    need the recipes. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.