General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, April 2, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 210 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 April 2005
Last activity
5 April 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
210
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Cookies with Macadania Nuts
    Chicken Rolls
    Rich Ham au Gratin with lots of cheese
    Representative Desserts
    Red Lobster garlic cheese biscuits

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Josue Hebert" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Cookies with Macadania Nuts
    Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:42:57 -0600

    Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden]
    Subject: Chicken Rolls
    Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:29:25 -0800

    I used to get stuffed chicken rolls at a neighborhood restaurant, but they closed down. I am
    sure there are recipes out there for similar rolls. Please send any recipe you know of so I
    have a shot at duplicating this wonderful dish. Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Maryam Abacha <[email hidden]>
    Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:46:23 GMT
    Subject: Rich Ham au Gratin with lots of cheese

    Please, I need a recipe for a rich, cheesy ham au gratin. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "AK" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Representative dessert recipes
    Date: 2 Apr 2005 12:33:05 -0800

    I'd like to collect some dessert recipes for a school assignment. If you
    know some good recipes of British, French, Chinese, or any kind of
    desserts, please share them with me 😄

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Tom" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request Red Lobster garlic cheese biscuits
    Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 23:46:38 GMT

    I'm looking for a similar recipe for the garlic cheese biscuits
    at Red Lobster. TIA.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.