General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, April 3, 2004

Started by Patricia D . Hi · · Last activity · 1 post · 367 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 April 2004
Last activity
7 April 2004
Original author
Patricia D . Hi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
367
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Healthy Low Carbohydrate Food miso soup Jambalaya Flourless
    Chocolate cake Ham Glaze for Easter Mai Mai

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Healthy Low Carbohydrate Food From:
    [email hidden] (Jean marie) Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004
    14:30:23 -0700 (MST)

    I am looking for healthy, low carbohydrate recipes. Please
    help us "dieters" who would like to have an exchange of
    "healthy" recipes

    Regards,

    Ruthann

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Nikolaas Debeuf" <[email hidden]> Subject:
    miso soup ::^-^:: Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:48:01 +0200

    Hi, I'm trying to make a simple but typical miso soup. As I
    googled my way out of all the recipes, I'm now using these
    ingredients : tofu, miso, carrots, onions, bonito
    stock,ginger and garlic and cabbage leaves (chinese), I'm
    thinking about some seaweed, but I'm not really sure... So
    my question now is, could I add something more, to get a
    typical asian miso soup taste? I think I'm looking for some
    surprise ingredient, that would make this miso soup,
    unforgettable... lol, I do hope someone knows of some secret
    ingredient that would inhance my cooking. thnx in advance
    otherwise, thnx anyway...

    digibudi :: ^-^ ::

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (Sonnie B.) Subject: Moist Crock-
    Pot Chicken

    hey there, I've been using a Crock-Pot to cook for quite
    some time and I really enjoy it and the results. However,
    there have been many instances where I have cooked chicken
    and it comes out really, really dry, despite being cooked in
    a broth or sauce.

    Does anyone have recipesfor moist chicken in a crockpot

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Susan" <[email hidden]> Subject: Needed:
    Jambalaya recipe

    There's a million available online, of course... but I'm
    looking for one recommended here.

    Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Mr. Chocolate" <[email hidden]> Subject: Req:
    Flourless Chocolate cake

    Looking for a rich, dense, flourless chocolate cake, with a
    texture of thick velvet.

    Please, don't just copy something from some electronic
    cookbook just because it's easy and the title looks right.
    I'm looking for a really good dessert.

    Thx, from Oregon

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Tim" <[email hidden]> Subject: Ham Glaze

    I'm looking for a killer receipe for a whole Ham glaze for
    Easter ! Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Cher" <[email hidden]> Subject: Need
    recipe Mai Mai

    for Mai Mai, is that how you spell it? Cher

    Cher Salo

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
    requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
    two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
    Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.