REQUESTS from Saturday, April 8, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. Potato Knish
    Swedish Krumcake

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Brannon Mackie" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Potato Knish

    I want to make potato knishes. I have figured out the filling but I can.t
    get the dough right. How do you make it.? Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jody Fitzpatrick" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Swedish Krumcake

    Looking for recipe thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Shelia Padilla" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Lemon Shortbread

    I would love to get a recipe for a lemon shortbread Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Allan Wong" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Hannah.s Delights: Key Lime Dreams

    A friend brought me a box of cookies called Key Lime Dreams. They were
    small cookies which taste a lot like Mexican Wedding Cakes but with a
    delicious lime flavor. The y were dusted with powdered sugar. I don.t
    think these would be hard to make. I just wonder how to get the intense
    lime flavor. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jeremiah Watkins" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Ploughmans

    I am looking for a recipe for a type of samdwich served in English Pubs.
    It is called a ploughman. Thanks for your help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]