REQUESTS from Saturday, April 8, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Potato Knish
Swedish Krumcake

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Brannon Mackie" <[email protected]>
Subject: Potato Knish

I want to make potato knishes. I have figured out the filling but I can.t
get the dough right. How do you make it.? Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jody Fitzpatrick" <[email protected]>
Subject: Swedish Krumcake

Looking for recipe thank you

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Shelia Padilla" <[email protected]>
Subject: Lemon Shortbread

I would love to get a recipe for a lemon shortbread Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Allan Wong" <[email protected]>
Subject: Hannah.s Delights: Key Lime Dreams

A friend brought me a box of cookies called Key Lime Dreams. They were
small cookies which taste a lot like Mexican Wedding Cakes but with a
delicious lime flavor. The y were dusted with powdered sugar. I don.t
think these would be hard to make. I just wonder how to get the intense
lime flavor. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jeremiah Watkins" <[email protected]>
Subject: Ploughmans

I am looking for a recipe for a type of samdwich served in English Pubs.
It is called a ploughman. Thanks for your help.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]