REQUESTS from Saturday, August 6, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Aug 7, 2005.

  1. Sweet & Sour Chicken
    genuine Sauerbraten
    Carrot Cake
    using scallops
    City Chicken
    Spam Casserole
    Czechoslovakian Houska
    Peach desserts

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Faye Meeks" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:05:11 +0100
    Subject: Soup with pumpkins, black beans and chile

    I ate this soup and it was very good. I want a recipe.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "kendrick" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Sweet & Sour Chicken
    Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:18:05 -0500

    I'm looking for recipes for easy to make sweet and sour chicken. Thanks

    Kat

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: hermit <[email protected]>
    Subject: Sauerbraten
    Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 06:57:49 -0400

    I would appreciate recipes for genuine Sauerbraten, please.

    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:43:52 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
    From: "Judith" <[email protected]>
    Subject: scallop recipes

    hello,

    i am looking for recipes using scallops. i came into a sale of frozen ones,
    medium sized, and would like to try them out in different ways.

    thanks in advance!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (dorothy manders)
    Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 19:21:48 -0400
    Subject: Carrot Cake Recipe

    I have lost a recipe for carrot cake with cream cheese frosting that was
    printed in a Sept, Oct, Nov, or Dec "98 issue of Woman's day or Family
    Circle. Does anyone have this? Please send to list and/or to my e-mail.
    Thank you
    Dorothy

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Anthony Helms" <[email protected]>
    Subject: City Chicken
    Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 02:09:58 -0800

    It is called city chicken but I think it is really pork. I would like this
    recipe. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:58:21 -0200
    From: "Nanette Roberts" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Spam Casserole

    I need to make a casserole for a bunch of wed designers. What else but SPAM
    casserole.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Cordelia" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Czechoslovakian Houska
    Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:58:24 +0000

    Houska is a sweet yeast raised bread. I would like a recipe. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:35:55 -0800
    From: "Tina" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Peach desserts

    Our peach tree is going to have lots of wonderful peaches. I would like some
    peach desserts thankyou

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]