REQUESTS from Saturday, August 6, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Sweet & Sour Chicken
genuine Sauerbraten
Carrot Cake
using scallops
City Chicken
Spam Casserole
Czechoslovakian Houska
Peach desserts

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Faye Meeks" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:05:11 +0100
Subject: Soup with pumpkins, black beans and chile

I ate this soup and it was very good. I want a recipe.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "kendrick" <[email protected]>
Subject: Sweet & Sour Chicken
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:18:05 -0500

I'm looking for recipes for easy to make sweet and sour chicken. Thanks

Kat

~~~~~~~~~

From: hermit <[email protected]>
Subject: Sauerbraten
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 06:57:49 -0400

I would appreciate recipes for genuine Sauerbraten, please.

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:43:52 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
From: "Judith" <[email protected]>
Subject: scallop recipes

hello,

i am looking for recipes using scallops. i came into a sale of frozen ones,
medium sized, and would like to try them out in different ways.

thanks in advance!

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (dorothy manders)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 19:21:48 -0400
Subject: Carrot Cake Recipe

I have lost a recipe for carrot cake with cream cheese frosting that was
printed in a Sept, Oct, Nov, or Dec "98 issue of Woman's day or Family
Circle. Does anyone have this? Please send to list and/or to my e-mail.
Thank you
Dorothy

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Anthony Helms" <[email protected]>
Subject: City Chicken
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 02:09:58 -0800

It is called city chicken but I think it is really pork. I would like this
recipe. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:58:21 -0200
From: "Nanette Roberts" <[email protected]>
Subject: Spam Casserole

I need to make a casserole for a bunch of wed designers. What else but SPAM
casserole.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Cordelia" <[email protected]>
Subject: Czechoslovakian Houska
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:58:24 +0000

Houska is a sweet yeast raised bread. I would like a recipe. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:35:55 -0800
From: "Tina" <[email protected]>
Subject: Peach desserts

Our peach tree is going to have lots of wonderful peaches. I would like some
peach desserts thankyou

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]