General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, December 1, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 391 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 December 2007
Last activity
4 December 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
391
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Light Cornbread
    Hashbrown Casserole
    Huddle House style chicken wings
    Fried Shrimp
    Chicken Salad
    Chedders Spinach Dip
    Japanese Steak House.Light Orange Colored Sauce
    Kraft Russian Dressing
    Pizza Ranch Cactus Pizza

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "JM" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request
    Need a recipe for a light cornbread. Most recipes I try, the cornbread
    comes out dry and heavy with little flavor.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: From: Hannah Nicks <[email hidden]>

    hashbrown caserol I love your hashbrown caserol please send me your
    recipe so I can have it when ever I want it and do not have the money to
    go get some. thank you
    Hannah

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject:
    From: Mark <[email hidden]>

    Huddle House style chicken wings
    Does anyone know how to make the kind of deep fried chicken wings like
    those served at the Huddle House Restraunts? They are one of my two
    favoriate wings and I would like to make them at home.
    Thank You!
    Mark

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject:
    From: Marianne Suarez <[email hidden]>

    Fried Shrimp
    Does anyone have a recipe similar for the Fried Shrimp that is sold at
    "Johnny's Shrimpboat" in Los Angeles?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject:
    From: Barbara Wink <[email hidden]>

    Chicken Salad
    I am looking for the recipe from Calistoga Bakery for their Chicken Salad.
    Please help!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: From: Wanda Greene <[email hidden]>

    Chedders Spinach Dip
    Do you have this recipe?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Fuji's
    From: stephanie <[email hidden]>

    light orange colored sauce
    I would like the recipe for the sauce that is served in Fuji's japanese
    steak house.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject:
    From: Jerri Barbee <[email hidden]>

    Kraft Russian Dressing
    Or something similar. Unable to find the dressing anywhere now!!!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kelly Kracht" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Pizza Ranch Cactus Pizza

    Please send me the Pizza Ranch Cactus Pizza recipe thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.