REQUESTS from Saturday, December 17, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Amaretti Cookies
    Roast Boneless Loin of Pork
    Texas Style BBQ Beef Brisket
    Rendezvous Dry Rub
    thick texture beef stew

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Linda Beck" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Amaretti Cookies

    looking for a good recipe for these cookies.

    thanks,
    dizzi

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: hermit <[email protected]>
    Subject: Roast Boneless Loin of Pork

    Your favorite Roast Loin of Pork recipes, please.

    Thanks,
    Rich

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Perpetual Student" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Texas Style BBQ Beef Brisket

    Help Please!

    I have a niece who has moved here from Texas, and what she really wants is
    some Texas Style BBQ Beef Brisket. Does anyone have a really good,
    authentic receipe for this dish? Christmas is close and I would love to
    serve it for her. Thanks for all your help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Stan" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Rendezvous Dry Rub?

    Does anyone have a dry rub recipe
    like the one they use at the Rendezvous
    in Memphis?
    Thanks
    Stan

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: rainbowblues <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Does anyone have a beef stew recipe to share.
    Date: 14 Dec 2005 18:17:06 -0600

    Does anyone have a recipe for a thick texture beef stew? Thank You,
    David

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]