REQUESTS from Saturday, December 17, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Amaretti Cookies
Roast Boneless Loin of Pork
Texas Style BBQ Beef Brisket
Rendezvous Dry Rub
thick texture beef stew

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Linda Beck" <[email protected]>
Subject: Amaretti Cookies

looking for a good recipe for these cookies.

thanks,
dizzi

~~~~~~~~~

From: hermit <[email protected]>
Subject: Roast Boneless Loin of Pork

Your favorite Roast Loin of Pork recipes, please.

Thanks,
Rich

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Perpetual Student" <[email protected]>
Subject: Texas Style BBQ Beef Brisket

Help Please!

I have a niece who has moved here from Texas, and what she really wants is
some Texas Style BBQ Beef Brisket. Does anyone have a really good,
authentic receipe for this dish? Christmas is close and I would love to
serve it for her. Thanks for all your help.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Stan" <[email protected]>
Subject: Rendezvous Dry Rub?

Does anyone have a dry rub recipe
like the one they use at the Rendezvous
in Memphis?
Thanks
Stan

~~~~~~~~~

From: rainbowblues <[email protected]>
Subject: REQ: Does anyone have a beef stew recipe to share.
Date: 14 Dec 2005 18:17:06 -0600

Does anyone have a recipe for a thick texture beef stew? Thank You,
David

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]