REQUESTS from Saturday, February 12, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. Sugar Free Poke Cake
    Using Pasta
    Using ricotta cheese
    Fritlach
    Applebee.s Chile con Queso
    What can I do with Octopus
    Tomato soup

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Sugar Free Poke Cake
    From: "Rosalinda Scofield" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:58:57 +0400

    A lady in my office made a poke cake which she said was sugar free. I
    fugure she used sugar free Jello, but what did she use for the cake?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "bmvelm" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Recipe Request - Using Pasta
    Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:09:34 -0500

    I would like to request recipes made with Pasta, such as Pasta Salad etc.
    Thank you very much,
    North Carolina Native

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "randy" <[email protected]>
    Subject: ??ricotta cheese--got a tub of it--how to use it??
    Date: 9 Feb 2005 17:39:06 -0800

    I bought a bunch of ricotta cheese for a buck (must be a coupla three
    pounds!). How can I use it?
    I just want to use what I have around here right now.

    What do I have around?
    Got some spaghetti, tomato sauce, flour, pie crust and baking mix,
    sugar (reg and confect.), butter, tomatoes, a little hamburger.

    Can I use this stuff in spaghetti?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "LARRY GOLTZ" <[email protected]>
    Subject: RE looking for fritlach recipe
    Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:41:41 GMT

    My mother in used to make a flat fried...very thin, very crispy flat
    bread...fried with cinnamon and sugar on top....in a fry pan called
    "Fritlach". Have been trying to fid the recipe for years. if anyone has an
    idea what they were or if they have a recipe for them I'd be greatful if
    they would share

    ~~~~~~~~~
    From: "Daphne Sybil" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Applebee.s Chile con Queso
    Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:36:07 +0600

    I love this chile con Queso. Does any one have a copycat recipe? Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Candy Hagen" <[email protected]>
    Subject: What can I do with Octopus
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:20:48 +0000

    I have a big old piece of octopus inb the freezer. What do I do with it?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Shawn Glover" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Looking for Tomato soup
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:34:28 +0000

    I have some garden tomatoes I froze last sumer. I would like to make a
    tomato soup, especially one with garlic. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]