REQUESTS from Saturday, February 18, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. Gnocchi Sauce
    Disguising Ricotta
    Turkish Pilaf
    Ideas for Oscar night Dinner
    Spinach Rolls
    Persian Chicken and Rice
    French Country Casserole

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Sam Gleizer" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Gnocchi Sauce

    I am requesting sauces for Gnocchi. Something different from marinara or
    pesto. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Brad Oakley" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Disguising Ricotta

    I am fortunate to me given large containers of ricotta cheese from yime to
    time. I personally like ricotta but my family doesn.t much care for it.
    I am looking for ways to cook with ricotta as an ingredient but where it
    is not really noticable as an ingredients. Ricotta incognito

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Robin Wiggins" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Turkish Pilaf

    I am hoping some person out there hes heard of Turkish Pilaf. I love this
    type of rice and would really like to make it myself.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Katheryne Leverette" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Ideas for Oscar night Dinner

    I am having some friends over for drinks and a buffet dinner on Oscar
    night. I need some suggestions for good things to prepare. We willl be
    eating on TV trays in front of the TV so I think the food should be easy
    to eat nad not require cutting. Any ideas?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Adam" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Spinach Rolls

    Looking for spinach Rolls

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Mandy Lawson <[email protected]>
    Subject: Persian Chicken and Rice

    I would like to get a recipe for a Persian (or Iranian) Chicken and Rice.
    Something I can make with the spices I can find in my local stores.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Russ Dalbey" <[email protected]>
    Subject: French Country Casserole

    I was given a ceramic pot which I think was used to make baked casseroles.
    As I understand it, you put stuff in this pot and bake it for a long time
    at a low temperature. Does anyone have recipe for this? Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]