REQUESTS from Saturday, February 21, 2004

P

Patricia D . Hi

Swedish Limpa Bread Panera Bread Company's "Cinnamon Crunch Bagel" Pollack Johnny's Hot Dog Sauce
How to use up "Minute Rice" Classic pound cake good Veal recipe

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:22:35 -0500 From: Amy Marsden <[email protected]> Subject: Swedish
Limpa Bread

My husband was reminiscing about a special bread his grandmother mad when he was a boy. It is called
Limpa Bread and it is from Sweden. Does anyone have a recipe for this? I would love to make it as a
surprise for him.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:18:52 -0500 From: Thomas Shunick <[email protected]> Subject: ISO:
Panera Bread Company's "Cinnamon Crunch Bagel"

Panera Bread Company's Cinnamon Crunch Bagel. "The biggest-selling bagel, a popular breakfast food
of Americans of all ethnic stripes, is cinnamon crunch.

"It's got little butterscotch chips, and it's sour-dough based and it's got a cinnamon crunch
topping," says Cherwien.

"The cinnamon crunch (bagel) is my favorite," says 21- year-old Panera staffer Schemeka Simmonds of
Pennsauken, who also adores the cinnamon chip scone. "I love cinnamon." Hope someone has the recipe
or a clone of it.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:22:35 -0500 From: Thomas Shunick <[email protected]> Subject: ISO:
Pollack Johnny's Hot Dog Sauce

These restaurants were in Baltimore, MD area. They served a super polish dog with a special sauce.
Hope someone has the recipe or a lead for me. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Patty) Subject: How to use up "Minute Rice" Date: 21 Feb 2004
07:17:45 -0800

I have a large quantity of Minute Rice to use up because my family has decided they now hate rice!
I've searched for recipes, but, understandably, in the recipes I've found, the rice pretty much is
acting as rice. What I'm wondering is, is there any other way to use up the Minute Rice? For
example, could it be ground up and substited for something else? I need a way to disguise the rice,
or I'll never get them to eat it.

Thanks for any and all advice, Patty

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:34:17 +0000 (GMT) From: Chris <[email protected]> Subject: Classic
pound cake, gone aweful

Hi

I followed up on a classic pound cake recipe, and follow it right to the letter. However the cake
ended up being as hard as a brick. :*(

could someone help me make a good , soft, classic pound cake..

Btw, this was my first attempt at making the cake... I wanted to make it as a surprise for my wife..
however, I ended up with two classic size bricks.. the taste was there, but it was a bit hard to
swallow.. literatelly.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Pam Wallis" <[email protected]> Subject: Help Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:12:58 -0500

I need a good Veal recipe

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email protected]