REQUESTS from Saturday, January 22, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. Spider Eyes Cookie
    French Toast Strata
    Cranberry Upside Down Muffins
    Filled Cookies
    teriyaki marinade with vermouth and fresh ginger
    bean and garlic spread
    Byebye Birdy Curry Dip
    Lemon Bavarian
    Home made Ice Cream made in freezer tray
    Using flowers in food
    honey Energy Bar
    Mouclade

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Nikki Stark" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Spider Eyes Cookie
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:38:08 +0000

    I am looking for some cookies with a funny name: Spider Eyes-- any
    help would be very much appreciated

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:52:50 -0700
    From: "Joann Stark" <[email protected]>
    Subject: French Toast Strata

    I would like a recipe for a strata which tastes more like French Toast,
    especially if it has apples in it. Thanks so much!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:35:44 -0200
    From: "Lynda Sargent" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Cranberry Upside Down Muffins

    I have heard of this but have not actually eaten them. Apparantly you
    can make these muffins with cranberries on the botton.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Harlan Mercer" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:57:15 -0300
    Subject: Filled Cookies

    I was wondering if anyone has a good recipe for filled cookies. I am
    looking for cookies where you bite into the cookie or little turnover
    and find a different filling in the middle. Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:00:34 -0600
    From: Linwood Neal <[email protected]>
    Subject: teriyaki marinade with vermouth and fresh ginger

    I had a great marinated chicken last night. The hostess said she used s
    teriyaki recipe she found on the Internet. It has, along with regular
    teriyaki ingredients, vermouth and chopped fresh ginger. I am hokming
    someone can help with this.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Antonio Bird" <[email protected]>
    Subject: bean and garlic spread
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:13:44 +0000

    I would like really good recipes for a spread made with beans seasoned
    with garlic. Thank you

    Thank you Sonja

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:25:00 +0200
    From: Noelle Lane <[email protected]>
    Subject: Byebye Birdy Curry Dip

    I am making a request for an old fashioned dip. It is called Bye By3e
    Birdie Curry Dip. I would appreciate any recipes. Thank you
    Noelle

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:12:37 +0500
    From: "Shirley Burke" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Lemon Bavarian or other fruit Bavarians

    Looking for lemon bavarian. Also looking for any othere fruit flavor.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Diann Forrest" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:55:28 +0000
    Subject: Home made Ice Cream made in freezer tray

    When I was a kid my dad made an ice cream out of skim milk, a couple of
    eggs and some sugar. There was probably some vanilla in there too.
    Then he froze it in an ice cube tray. After a couple of hours he would
    stir it up and let it freeze again. It is a fondly remembered childhood
    taste. My brother is coming and I want to make this.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:42:20 -0800
    From: Colette Floyd <[email protected]>
    Subject: Using flowers in food

    I am interested in recipes which use flowers, either fresh or dry in
    food. Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Karl " <[email protected]>
    Subject: honey Energy Bar
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:48:15 -0500

    How about a recipe for an energy bar whith honey. There will probably
    be nuts and oatmeal in to. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:39:41 -0800
    From: "Lauri Woodruff" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Mouclade

    Mouclade is a French Stew. I have been reading about it and would like
    to make it. Any recipes appreciated. Thankyou

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]