REQUESTS from Saturday, January 31, 2004

• Thread starter Patricia D . Hi
  • Start date

P

Patricia D . Hi

Using Top Ramen seasonings Vegetable Lasagna like Stouffer's Meat Dipping Fondue Sauces Vegetarian
curry pastes to freeze Icecream Cakes Kensington Club Marinate (Steak and Ale)

~~~~~~~~~

From: Ablang <[email protected]> Subject: Using Top Ramen seasonings? Date: Sun, 1
Feb 2004 02:38:16 +0000 (UTC)

Does anyone not use all of their Top Ramen seasonings when cooking soup? What else can you (or do
you) use Top Ramen seasonings for?

~~~~~~~~~

From: Victoria Heisner <[email protected]> Subject: Vegetable Lasagna like Stouffer's Date: Sat,
31 Jan 2004 14:51:54 -0500

Hi;

I was wondering if anybody has a recipe for vegetable lasagna that mimics Stouffer's. It's a white
lasagna with a number of cheeses and some sort of bread crumb topping.

Thanks, Vicki
--
[email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Carolyn" <[email protected]> Subject: Meat Dipping Fondue Sauces Date: Sat, 31 Jan
2004 12:09:59 -0700

Having a fondue party on the 14th and wondering if anyone has any fondue sauce recipes they wish to
share? I am looking for meat dipping sauces. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Kelly O'Brien" <[email protected]> Subject: Vegetarian curry pastes to freeze Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:29:59 +1100

Vegetarian curry pastes that you can make in advance and store in the fridge or freezer.

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:50:50 EST Subject: Icecream Cakes

Could anyone tell me how to make a Baskin-Robins icecream cakes and icing? Thanks so much. Keri

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Chuck Krouse" <[email protected]> Subject: Kensington Club Marinate (Steak and Ale) Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:58:44 -0600

Years ago, at a restaurant called Steak and Ale, I had a steak called the Kensington Club. This
steak was marinated in a marinate consisting of sherry, wine vinegar, sugar, etc.. At one time I
had the marinate, however have now lost it. I would very much like this recipe again. I am not
able to check this newsgroup very often so if at all possible, and if you have it, could you e-
mail me a copy.

[email protected] Thank You, ckrouse

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email protected]