General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, June 30, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 100 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 July 2007
Last activity
1 July 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
100
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Skyliners Chili
    Marie Callender's Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
    Club Salad Sandwich With Cream Cheese Frosting
    Baked Alaska
    Penne Pasta and vegetables
    Adobo sauce

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Skyliners Chili Recipe
    From: alicia bryant <[email hidden]>

    Skyliners Chili Recipe
    I would like to have the recipe for or close to Skyliners Chili.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Marie Callender's Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
    From: bj <[email hidden]>

    Marie Callender's Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
    i always get marie's frozen spaghetti dinner, but i wanna learn ow to make
    the sauce. or something similar to it. i would like anything close to
    restaraunt style marinara sauce... 🙂

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: club salad sandwich with cream cheese frosting
    From: graciela brewer <[email hidden]>

    Club Salad Sandwich With Cream Cheese Frosting

    Many years ago there was an appetizer that we used to make. It was three
    salads, chicken, egg and ham layered on top of each other with white bread
    in between the layers. We would make it on a cookie sheet and it would
    look like a white frosted cake when it was done.

    I can't remember how to make the cream cheese frosting. Is this something
    that you would have?

    Our friend is retiring and we want to make all the "old" dishes that we
    used to make for parties when we were young.

    Any help that you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.

    Grace

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Baked Alaska
    From: jan laszewski <[email hidden]>

    Baked Alaska
    somewhere I saw a recipe for meringue that used cornstarch in it. this is
    the one that I would like

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Penne Pasta and vegetables
    From: kathleen <[email hidden]>

    Penne Pasta and vegetables
    Today I tasted a lovely meal at the airport. It was a tomato based sauce
    and contained onion;capsicum,red and green; zucchini; broccholi and
    carrot. the broccholi and carrot may have been left over from somethng
    else. I would love to have the recipe.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Adobo sauce
    From: needers <[email hidden]>

    Adobo Sauce
    I have found recipes that include the sauce. I need to know how to make
    the Adobo sauce. Then I can add to whatever recipe I like.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.