General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, May 6, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 212 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 May 2006
Last activity
10 May 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
212
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Stuffed Mushrooms
    Authentic Tacos
    Pasta Salad Dressing
    Midas Touch Pie
    Bean Cake
    Crab Puffs

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Bigbazza" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Stuffed Mushrooms ....Baked / Roasted

    Would anyone have some nice recipes for stuffing large Cup mushrooms and
    Roasting / Baking. them in oven !I'm talking about the Cup ones anywhere
    from 2" - 5" size I like to buy !

    Bigbazza..Oz

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Authentic Tacos
    From: "Barry Walker" <[email hidden]>

    I am looking for a recipe for tacos with authentic flavor. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Lori Chapman <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Pasta Salad

    I had the best Pasta Salad from Whole Foods. It had rigatoni, fresh basil
    leaves, blue cheese and dried tomato. What I can.t figure out was the
    dressing. It was some sort of vinegar and oil. I need a recipe. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Emile Davison" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Midas Touch Pie

    Looking for a recipe for Midas Touch Pie

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lenard Hilton" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Rock Cake

    I am reading a book where they refer to an English Rock Cake. Pray tell,
    what is this??? Any recipes?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Vincent" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Bean Cake

    I understand adding beans to a cake makes it very moist. I would like a
    recipe for this sort of cake.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Audrey Matthews" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Crab Puffs

    My mother used to make crab puffs. First she made these little balls of
    a dough which baked up with a hollow in the center. Then she filled them
    with a mixture which had crab and mayonnasie. I am thinking someone might
    have a recipe for this. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.