General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, April 10, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 285 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 April 2005
Last activity
13 April 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
285
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sardinhas de Calderada
    Nurnberger
    California Roll Sushi
    Baked Sweet Potato Slices
    English Cream

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Thelma Norris" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Sardinhas de Calderada
    Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 04:17:48 -0500

    I love this great soup. I would like to try making it at home. Thanks
    for any help you can give me.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Blanca Savage" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Nurnberger
    Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:30:45 +0000

    Please send a recipe. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Max Finley" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: California Roll Sushi
    Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:33:15 +0500

    I need compete directions on how to mnake this. TIA

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Susan Puckett" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Baked Sweet Potato Slices
    Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:26:19 -0700

    I ate some wonderful baked potato slices at a restaurnat. They were
    covered with a glaze which probably had mustard in it. I am looking for
    recipes for baked sweet potato slices. Thank \you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:35:14 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Bill Kokesch <[email hidden]>
    Subject: English Cream

    I have been to a number of breakfast restaurants that
    often will serve "English Cream" with fruit on top of
    a crepe or waffle.

    Are there any recipies out there for English cream?

    Thanks

    Bill

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.