General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, April 8, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 100 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 April 2007
Last activity
10 April 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
100
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Chocolate Cobbler
    3 Cheeses Macaroni And Cheese
    Roast Pork with Kalamata Olives
    Cool Fruit Pie
    Crockpot Prime rib roast

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Chocolate Cobbler
    From: Judy Dye <[email hidden]>

    Chocolate Cobbler
    Ate this the other night and I loved it.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: 3 Cheeses Macaroni And Cheese
    From: Lorraine Campbell <[email hidden]>

    3 Cheeses Macaroni And Cheese
    Do you have the recipe for 3 cheeses macaroni and cheese? I had it once
    and it was wonderful? Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Roast Pork with Kalamata Olives
    From: Nancy Fisher <[email hidden]>

    Roast Pork with Kalamata Olives

    I've lost this wonderful recipe. It calls for a pork tenderloin, greek
    olives, mustard, garlic. The ingredients go inside the roast but I think
    it is coated in mustard. Can anybody help?
    Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Cool Fruit Pie
    From: Barbara Hoyt <[email hidden]>

    Cool Fruit Pie

    This was a recipe that was on the back of your box
    years ago. I can no longer find the recipe. Do you have it. It had creme
    cheese, whipping creme and small marshmellows.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Prime rib roast
    From: Joann Stirpe <[email hidden]>

    Prime rib roast

    I have a question how long would you a cook a 13 lb prime rib roast in the
    crock pot for. I have made a small prime rib in the [censored] pot and it came
    out wonderful. I just was not sure how long a larger roast would take.
    thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.