REQUESTS from Sunday, January 30, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Chinese Orange Chicken
    Keeping Garlic
    bland meals
    Sweet And Spicy Glazed Chicken
    Paul Merrett's Chocolate Fondant
    Beef Stroganof With Stroganof noodles

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Guy A. Cook Jr.)
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:36:01 +73700 (MST)
    Subject: Banana Liqueur

    I would like a recipe to make banana liqueur. I suspect it involves
    steeping bananas in vodka for a week or so, then adding sugar. I need
    more information. Thanks you in advance

    Guy

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:28:22 +0900 (JST)
    Subject: REQ: Chinese Orange Chicken
    From: [email protected]

    At the YVR Airport in Vancouver, there was a Chinese food court restaurant
    that served a dish called "Orange Chicken" as part of a rice bowl combo
    that was excellent. It was breaded pieces of chicken in a wonderful tangy
    orange sauce with onions and peppers. I am wondering if someone may have
    a similar recipe that they would be willing to post.

    Thanks,

    Jack Baird <[email protected]>

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:40:45 +0100
    Subject: how to keep garlic
    From: ad van gaalen <[email protected]>

    Dear cooks,

    I got hold of a lot of fine garlic. How can I keep it? I need recipes for
    this. I read that infusing
    it with oil will result in a poisonous oxydation. Thanks for your tips.

    Ad van Gaalen

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Jewelz)
    Date: 30 Jan 2005 03:05:01 GMT
    Subject: Req: bland meals

    Hello!

    I know that this isn't your normal type of request but I need some recipes
    that
    will be easy to make and are very easy on the stomach. Any suggestions
    would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jewelz

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "brujne" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Sweet And Spicy Glazed Chicken
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:47:19 -0500

    does anyone have a recipe for sweet and spicy glazed chicken?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: MS <[email protected]>
    Subject: Paul Merrett's Chocolate Fondant recipe
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:06:16 GMT

    Hi,

    Has anyone got Paul Merrett's Chocolate Fondant recipe, it's not on the
    BBC's food website. For those in the UK it was on last week's 'The Best'
    on after Saturday Kitchen.

    Thanks,

    MS

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Lee)
    Subject: Chop Meat request
    Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:18:58 -0500

    Beef Stroganof With Stroganof noodles

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]