Fresh Apricots Swank Steak From Rheinland-Pfalz Using
Blueberries Cool Jello Salads Turtle Cookie Bars Homemade
Lemonade Kulfi . Indian Pistachio Ice Cream Green Beans
baked in a dish
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Jannie Stout" <[email hidden]> Subject:
Fresh Apricots Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 08:02:30 -0000
Our apricot tree has about a million apricots ripening. I am
making preserves, pancake syrup and freezing some. I am
lookikng for other things to do with fresh apricots. All
recipes appreciated!
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Yvette & Lance Summy" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Need Recipe for Swank Steak From Rheinland-Pfalz
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 01:30:43 -0500
We lived in Germany for 5 years and enjoyed a grilled Swank
(spelling) steak which was available in the butcher shops.
It was a pork product that was pre-seasoned.
Does anyone out there know of this cut of meat and have a
recipe for the seasoning?
Thank You,
LL Summy
~~~~~~~~~
From: "EPPack" <[email hidden]> Subject:
Blueberry recipes? Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:45:05 -0400
Would love to add some new blueberry breakfast/desserts to
my recipe files. Already got a good muffin recipe we love,
so would prefer other baked goodies if possible. We're not
big on blueberries with meats etc recipes, nor sauces, tho.
Thanks!
--
Elaine Pack, Web Analyst Charlottesville, VA
IamarealpersonATpackwebs.net
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:58:33 +0300 From: "Deena Hodge"
<[email hidden]> Subject: Cool Jello Salads
I want to make a cool summer Jello salad which uses summer
fruits and tastes really good, to use as a desserts. I've
never done this before - can anyone post a recipes?
TIA
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Alden Louis" <[email hidden]> Subject: Turtle
Cookie Bars Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:44:00 +0000
I'm looking for a tried-and-true recipe for Turtle Cookie
Bars. Thanks in advance!
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Matthew" <[email hidden]> Subject: Homemade
Lemonade Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:53:17 -0000
Does anyone have a recipe for Homemade Lemonade? Mom made it
years ago. It was thye best...Thanks in advance. Matt
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Steven" <[email hidden]> Subject: Kulfi .
Indian Pistachio Ice Cream
I have eaten this in a local Indian restaurant and really
liked it. It is not as rich or as sweet as regular pistachio
ice cream. Do you have a recipe for me?
~~~~~~~~~
From: "TrishaSadler" <[email hidden]> Subject:
Green Beans baked in a dish Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004
01:27:08 -0600
I'm looking for a recipe for Scalloped Green Beans...
Actually, I am looking for any green beans dish where
the green beans are baked in a dish. Any recipes out
there? Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
two to five days for your submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions
and comments: [email hidden]