General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, July 8, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 110 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 July 2007
Last activity
11 July 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
110
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Fresh pasta-egg, basil & tomato
    fresh pasta recipe
    Butternut or Pumpkin Squash with Walnut Sauce
    Black Angus Fried Zucchini
    Whole Foods Roasted Garlic Dip with Sundried Tomatoes
    Longhorn Steakhouse Blackberry Peach Margarita

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kswck" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Recipe request: Fresh pasta-egg, basil & tomato

    Looking for a fresh pasta recipe
    Plain, tomato & basil recipes. I have been kind of limited to that which
    came with my Kitchen Aid, and am looking to expand. I am confused as to
    whether tomato and basil recipes should taste like or just look like
    tomato/basil.

    Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: the bard <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request: Butternut or Pumpkin Squash with Walnut Sauce (or
    hazelnut sauce)

    I would like to find a recipe for pumpkin or butternut squash ravioli,
    with a walnut sauce or hazelnut sauce, featuring fresh oregano. I
    might be able to wing it but if someone has a recipe that would be
    preferable.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Black Angus Fried Zucchini
    From: Mindy <[email hidden]>

    Black Angus Fried Zucchini

    I just love these zucchini and the cucumber sauce that goes with but have
    never been able to match either, can anyone help me?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Whole Foods Roasted Garlic Dip with Sundried Tomatoes
    From: Anne <[email hidden]>

    Recipe Request - Whole Foods Roasted Garlic Dip with Sundried Tomatoes

    I am desperately trying to copy the Roasted Garlic Dip with Sun Dried
    Tomatoes made & sold by Whole Foods. Likely they also have this at Wild
    Oats and Harry's Farmer's Markets.
    A small size 8 oz. portion of this dip is sold for $4.00 and we go through
    on container each time we buy it & it is getting way too expensive for our
    busget but WE LOVE THIS DIP! I have tried to copy this on my own a few
    times and although it isn't bad, it is not the same. Here is a list of the
    ingredients listed on the back. I just cannot get the quantities right.
    Could you please copy this?

    Whole Foods Roasted Garlic Dip with Sundried Tomatoes
    Sour Cream (Cultered Cream (Milk)), Mayonaise (Expeller Pressed Canola
    Oil, Eggs, Filtered Water, Honey, Distilled White Vinegar, Sea Salt, Dry
    Mustard, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Garlic Cloves, Sundried Tomatoes,
    Basil, Sea Salt, Parsley, Canola Oil, Rosemary, Thyme
    Please let me know if you are able to successfully copy this recipe. I
    would be eternally grateful! Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Longhorn Steakhouse Blackberry Peach Margarita
    From: Susan <[email hidden]>

    Longhorn steakhouse blackberry peach margarita
    I know it has blackberry puree, triple sec, peach bellini, 1800 silver,
    oj, sweet n sour, I don't know how much

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.