REQUESTS from Sunday, June 19, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. Mojo de Ajo
    Johnny Jump Up
    grilled pork tenderloin
    Black and White Chocolate Chip Cookies

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Irma Horn" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Mojo de Ajo
    Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:27:15 +0000

    Any recipes for this? I would love to be able to make them at home.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Merrill Colene" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:59:46 -0500
    Subject: Johnny Jump Up

    I read about Johnny Jump ups. I would like to try them. Are there any
    recipes???

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Merrill Colene" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:59:46 -0500
    Subject: hi Mac's Pork Tenderlion

    I would like a recipe for a marinated grilled pork tenderloin. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Mariano Hubbard" <[email protected]>
    Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:36:24 -0100
    Subject: Black and White Chocolate Chip Cookies

    Thesae are chocolate cookies ewith white chocolate chips. They are so
    good. I wish I had a recipe for this.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]