General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, March 19, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 173 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 March 2006
Last activity
21 March 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
173
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Creamed Spinach like Boston Market
    Chocolate Truffles
    Baby Artichokes
    Cooked Mushrooms
    Fancy Breakfast Casserole

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Cherie Hankins <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Creamed Spinach like Boston Market

    I want to make a creamed spinach like Boston Market. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alan." <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chocolate Truffles

    I need to find a good recipe for making Chocolate truffles where the
    center is moist and creamy and soft and the outside is a harder chocolate
    chell. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Carrie P. Thomas" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Baby Artichokes

    At the store they are carrying baby artichokes. How do you prepare them.
    I sonmeone will send a recipe I will buy them and try it. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Diane Beckman" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Cooked Mushrooms

    I have eaten mushrooms cooked and served with steak in restaurants. I
    would like to make it at home but I edon.t know how. I would appreciate a
    recipe.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Carissa Whalen" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Fancy Breakfast Casserole

    I am going to need to make a breakfast casserole for eight. I would like
    somethng like a fancy french toast. Or maybe something which is meat,
    bread and eggs. Thanks for your help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.