REQUESTS from Sunday, March 19, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Creamed Spinach like Boston Market
    Chocolate Truffles
    Baby Artichokes
    Cooked Mushrooms
    Fancy Breakfast Casserole

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Cherie Hankins <[email protected]>
    Subject: Creamed Spinach like Boston Market

    I want to make a creamed spinach like Boston Market. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alan." <[email protected]>
    Subject: Chocolate Truffles

    I need to find a good recipe for making Chocolate truffles where the
    center is moist and creamy and soft and the outside is a harder chocolate
    chell. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Carrie P. Thomas" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Baby Artichokes

    At the store they are carrying baby artichokes. How do you prepare them.
    I sonmeone will send a recipe I will buy them and try it. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Diane Beckman" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Cooked Mushrooms

    I have eaten mushrooms cooked and served with steak in restaurants. I
    would like to make it at home but I edon.t know how. I would appreciate a
    recipe.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Carissa Whalen" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Fancy Breakfast Casserole

    I am going to need to make a breakfast casserole for eight. I would like
    somethng like a fancy french toast. Or maybe something which is meat,
    bread and eggs. Thanks for your help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]