REQUESTS from Sunday, March 19, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Creamed Spinach like Boston Market
Chocolate Truffles
Baby Artichokes
Cooked Mushrooms
Fancy Breakfast Casserole

~~~~~~~~~

From: Cherie Hankins <[email protected]>
Subject: Creamed Spinach like Boston Market

I want to make a creamed spinach like Boston Market. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Alan." <[email protected]>
Subject: Chocolate Truffles

I need to find a good recipe for making Chocolate truffles where the
center is moist and creamy and soft and the outside is a harder chocolate
chell. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Carrie P. Thomas" <[email protected]>
Subject: Baby Artichokes

At the store they are carrying baby artichokes. How do you prepare them.
I sonmeone will send a recipe I will buy them and try it. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Diane Beckman" <[email protected]>
Subject: Cooked Mushrooms

I have eaten mushrooms cooked and served with steak in restaurants. I
would like to make it at home but I edon.t know how. I would appreciate a
recipe.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Carissa Whalen" <[email protected]>
Subject: Fancy Breakfast Casserole

I am going to need to make a breakfast casserole for eight. I would like
somethng like a fancy french toast. Or maybe something which is meat,
bread and eggs. Thanks for your help

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]