fudge made with ice cream and chocolate
old fashion poweder choclate recipe for fudge.
Costco Pinwheel Steaks
~~~~~~~~~
From: [email hidden] (~Dana~)
Subject: recipe request fudge made with ice cream and chocolate
Good morning, Patricia:
Found your group by going to MSN Discuss.
I am searching for a recipe I had printed and lost for a very quick
fudge made with ice cream you stir into melted choc.. Made it two years
ago and gave the recipe to two friends who have since passed away.
Everyone loved it.
Thanks for any help.
Joy to y'all!
Dana Lapolla
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: fudge
From: cindyw <[email hidden]>
fudge
I need an old fashion poweder choclate recipe for fudge.
Thanks, Cindy
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Costco Pinwheel Steaks
From: Cheryl <[email hidden]>
Costco Pinwheel Steaks
Hello,
Does anyone have the recipe for the pinwheel steaks Costco used to sell?
If I remember correctly they had mushrooms and some seasonings and were
wrapped in a strip of bacon.
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]