General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, November 30, 2003

Started by Patricia D . Hi · · Last activity · 1 post · 530 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 January 2004
Last activity
12 January 2004
Original author
Patricia D . Hi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
530
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. gifts in a jar Very hot chilli sauce stuffing shaped into a long loaf vegan recipes cornbread
    dressing Onion Pepper Relish Outback Pecan Brownies using horseradish Old coffee cream fondant
    recipe from Sphere Magazine Crockpot recipe for Beef William Sonoma Cramberry Cream Cheese
    Coffeecake William Sonoma Butternut Squash Dressing adding that vital edge to my steak

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:43:30 EST Subject: gifts in a jar

    As the holidays approach, I find myself trying to do gifts in a jar. However, I have lost my
    recipes. Does anyone have recipes and the attachments for the rest of the mix that goes on the
    ribbon? Thanks for your help. Keri

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "marcus booth" <[email hidden]> Subject: Very hot chilli sauce Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003
    18:06:36 -0000

    Hi all, Anyone got recipies for very hot chilli sauce, i love the stuff , but my local supplier has
    stopprd stocking it. Urgent help needed. Marcus Booth.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Arita Droog" <[email hidden]> Subject: stuffing shaped into a long loaf Date: Sun, 30
    Nov 2003 15:18:56 -0500

    In the past I have gone to several social function where there was a late "lunch". They served rolls
    with meats like beef & turkey. They also have a sliced loaf that is really stuffing shaped into a
    long loaf, baked and chilled and then sliced into slices for on your roll. I have tried to conjure
    this up myself without a recipe, but it always crumbles on me. Does anyone have a recipe or an idea
    to solve this. It really is nice to have the day(s) after all that turkey. Thanks Arita

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:46:05 EST Subject: vegan recipes

    My child has become vegan (no eggs, fish, fowl or milk). Does anyone have recipes that taste good
    that fit into this catagory. It would be easier to prepare one meal rather than 2, but I don't seem
    to have recipes for this--that taste good. Thanks again, Keri

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "John Polotzola" <[email hidden]> Subject: cornbread dressing Date: Sun, 30 Nov
    2003 22:34:26 GMT

    hello to all

    i am looking for a thanksgiving corn bread dressing. its' turkey time, and my covered dish this year
    is the cornbread dressing. hope someone havs a easy recipe to share. and i would like to see some
    thanksgiving recipes on this recipes site. thank you'll. happy thanksgiving to all.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:41:05 EST Subject: Request: Onion Pepper Relish

    Does anyone have a recipe for Harry and David's Pepper and Onion Relish? It's a mixture of hot and
    sweet tomatoes, onions and jalapenos. Wonderful, but expensive. Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (SirPeterB1) Date: 01 Dec 2003 04:56:15 GMT Subject: I love Pecan Brownies

    Hi all I hope someone can help me.I went to the Outback in London, UK. I loved the fresh Pecan
    Brownie they do, does anyone know any recipes of Pecan Brownies. I hope someone can help.

    Peter

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jill" <[email hidden]> Subject: iso horseradish

    Does anyone have recipes using horseradish? I would love to have some.

    Jill

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Patti and Bruce Fisher" <[email hidden]> Subject: Old coffee cream fondant recipe from
    Sphere Magazine Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:42:16 -0800

    I'm searching for a "coffee cream" fondant recipe that I made from a November or December of 1974 or
    1975 (maybe 1976) issue of "Betty Crocker's Sphere Magazine" This recipe was a sugar syrup with
    coffee, sugar, corn syrup, cream, and turned on marble, and ultimately dipped in chocolate. Made it
    for years, and then lost track of the recipe. I cannot locate an old copy of the magazine, nor a
    recipe that is exactly like it. I'd love to find it again. Sincerely, Patti Fisher

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Tam" <[email hidden]> Subject: Crockpot recipe for Beef

    I am looking for a crockpot recipe that has beef roast of some kind and French Onion soup...the beef
    gets pulled for sandwiches...any ideas from this group?

    --
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (Gulffritallary) Subject: William Sonoma recipes wanted

    Went to Sonoma's today - hugh mistake to go the Tues before Thanksgiving. However, they had two
    great dishes:

    Cramberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake and

    Butternut Squash Dressing

    They were out of the recipes - a trip and search on their website strangely did not yield the
    recipes - does anyone have them?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (nmack88) Subject: Steak Date: 25 Nov 2003 02:38:50 -0800

    Does anyone have a good recipe for adding that vital edge to my steak

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.