General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, November 4, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 141 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 November 2007
Last activity
8 November 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
141
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Seeking Lemon Jello, Cream Cheese, and Pear "Mousse"
    Lawry's Thai Ginger Marinade
    Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup
    Morrocan Seasoned Lamb Fingers
    Corn Grits

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (zippety dooda)
    Subject: Seeking Lemon Jello, Cream Cheese, and Pear "Mousse"

    Hi, my first time here.

    I looking for anybody who might know the proportions for this recipe.
    Basically, it is lemon jello dissolved in a minimal amount of boiling
    water, put into a blender with cream cheese and canned pears, whirled
    smoothed into a luscious pale yellow perfection. Then it gets poured
    into a pretty serving bowl, topped with chopped walnuts, chilled, and
    voila! This is so smooth and creamy, rich and refreshing,
    a dessert-like taste sensation.

    I'd appreciate knowing how much I need of each ingredient. : )

    If you've had this, you know why I want it so badly, it's unique!

    Thanks,

    ~~~the Dee Dee

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden]
    Subject: Lawry's Thai Ginger Marinade

    Lawry's Thai Ginger Marinade
    lawry's is discontinuing this marinade....anyone have a recipe so i can
    make it myself?
    Did you ever get a recipe? I want it too!!
    I really liked this marinade and I can't find it anywhere anymore.

    --Robert

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup
    From: Betty Heine <[email hidden]>

    Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup
    what is the recipe for baked potato soup at panera bread restaurant

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Marvin A. Howard" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Morrocan Seasoned Lamb Fingers

    A restaurant nearby serves an appetizer which I would like to duplicate.
    It is a cylinder about a half inch in diameter and fourinches long. It is
    wrapped in eggroll skins and fried. I can't tell what spices are used to
    flavor the meat. Any hints are appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Corn Grits
    From: Karen Luke <[email hidden]>

    Corn Grits
    I am looking for a corn grits recipie please help. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.