General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, October 30, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 3 posts · 401 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 November 2005
Last activity
1 November 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
401
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tozzetti
    Italian Cookie
    Sorghum Syrup
    Chicken Scampi
    Coconut Chicken
    Curried Lentils
    Eggplant Parmesan
    Chocolate bar recipes
    Chicken Salad

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Amyas Rylan" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Tozzetti
    Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 05:55:58 -0500

    Looking for recipes for Tozetti, and Italian Cookie. Also any other
    special Italian cookies you know of. Thank you very much

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alicia Phillips" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:20:25 -0100
    Subject: Sorghum Syrup

    I have been given some Sorghum Syrup
    What can I use it for?

    Have a Great Day

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:05:11 -0400
    Subject: Chicken Scampi and Coconut Chicken
    From: [email hidden]

    Hi all,

    Does anyone have any recipes for Chicken Scampi and Coconut
    Chicken...I usually only buy boneless chicken, either, breast, tenders
    or thighs .

    Thanks in advance... :-)

    Happy Halloween
    Mair, formerly NJ now GA
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Harvey Isaac" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Curried Lentils

    I am looking for a recipe for curried lentiols. I would prefer one with a
    real Indian flavor. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jessica" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Eggplant Parmesan

    I had the best eggplant parmesan the other night. I am writing to see if
    anyone has a recipe for something like this. First, the eggplant was very
    moist and tender. Usually, when I have had it the eggplant is firmer and
    drier. Second, there was a little taste of chile. Just a bit of zip, not
    really hot. It was so good.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jim Hubbard" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chocolate bar recipes needed!

    I need some chocolate bar recopies (think Hershey's bars or kisses). Dark
    chocolate bar recipes especially.....

    Got anything?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jennifer Duffer" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request: Chicken Salad
    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:47:47 -0600

    Hello. I am looking for a chicken salad recipe. The commercial ones I
    have
    been buying at Wal-Mart just taste too processed for me.

    Does anyone have a good homemade chicken salad recipe to share?

    Thank you in advance,
    Jenn Duffer
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

  2. Tozzetti
    Italian Cookie
    Sorghum Syrup
    Chicken Scampi
    Coconut Chicken
    Curried Lentils
    Eggplant Parmesan
    Chocolate bar recipes
    Chicken Salad

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Amyas Rylan" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Tozzetti
    Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 05:55:58 -0500

    Looking for recipes for Tozetti, and Italian Cookie. Also any other
    special Italian cookies you know of. Thank you very much

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alicia Phillips" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:20:25 -0100
    Subject: Sorghum Syrup

    I have been given some Sorghum Syrup
    What can I use it for?

    Have a Great Day

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:05:11 -0400
    Subject: Chicken Scampi and Coconut Chicken
    From: [email hidden]

    Hi all,

    Does anyone have any recipes for Chicken Scampi and Coconut
    Chicken...I usually only buy boneless chicken, either, breast, tenders
    or thighs .

    Thanks in advance... :-)

    Happy Halloween
    Mair, formerly NJ now GA
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Harvey Isaac" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Curried Lentils

    I am looking for a recipe for curried lentiols. I would prefer one with a
    real Indian flavor. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jessica" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Eggplant Parmesan

    I had the best eggplant parmesan the other night. I am writing to see if
    anyone has a recipe for something like this. First, the eggplant was very
    moist and tender. Usually, when I have had it the eggplant is firmer and
    drier. Second, there was a little taste of chile. Just a bit of zip, not
    really hot. It was so good.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jim Hubbard" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chocolate bar recipes needed!

    I need some chocolate bar recopies (think Hershey's bars or kisses). Dark
    chocolate bar recipes especially.....

    Got anything?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jennifer Duffer" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request: Chicken Salad
    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:47:47 -0600

    Hello. I am looking for a chicken salad recipe. The commercial ones I
    have
    been buying at Wal-Mart just taste too processed for me.

    Does anyone have a good homemade chicken salad recipe to share?

    Thank you in advance,
    Jenn Duffer
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

  3. Tozzetti
    Italian Cookie
    Sorghum Syrup
    Chicken Scampi
    Coconut Chicken
    Curried Lentils
    Eggplant Parmesan
    Chocolate bar recipes
    Chicken Salad

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Amyas Rylan" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Tozzetti
    Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 05:55:58 -0500

    Looking for recipes for Tozetti, and Italian Cookie. Also any other
    special Italian cookies you know of. Thank you very much

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alicia Phillips" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:20:25 -0100
    Subject: Sorghum Syrup

    I have been given some Sorghum Syrup
    What can I use it for?

    Have a Great Day

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:05:11 -0400
    Subject: Chicken Scampi and Coconut Chicken
    From: [email hidden]

    Hi all,

    Does anyone have any recipes for Chicken Scampi and Coconut
    Chicken...I usually only buy boneless chicken, either, breast, tenders
    or thighs .

    Thanks in advance... :-)

    Happy Halloween
    Mair, formerly NJ now GA
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Harvey Isaac" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Curried Lentils

    I am looking for a recipe for curried lentiols. I would prefer one with a
    real Indian flavor. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jessica" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Eggplant Parmesan

    I had the best eggplant parmesan the other night. I am writing to see if
    anyone has a recipe for something like this. First, the eggplant was very
    moist and tender. Usually, when I have had it the eggplant is firmer and
    drier. Second, there was a little taste of chile. Just a bit of zip, not
    really hot. It was so good.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jim Hubbard" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chocolate bar recipes needed!

    I need some chocolate bar recopies (think Hershey's bars or kisses). Dark
    chocolate bar recipes especially.....

    Got anything?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jennifer Duffer" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request: Chicken Salad
    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:47:47 -0600

    Hello. I am looking for a chicken salad recipe. The commercial ones I
    have
    been buying at Wal-Mart just taste too processed for me.

    Does anyone have a good homemade chicken salad recipe to share?

    Thank you in advance,
    Jenn Duffer
    [email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.