REQUESTS from Thursday, December 1, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. Kasha Varnishkas
    Hungarian Paprika Chicken
    snickerdoodles

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 03:59:52 -0700
    From: "Richie Sloan" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Help :) Kasha Varnishkas

    I really need to find a good recipe for Kasha Varnishkas Thanks you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Dave Knight" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Hungarian Paprika Chicken

    Looking for a recipe for Hungarian Paprika Chicken

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Danny & Lorri" <[email protected]>
    Subject: snickerdoodles
    Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:10:33 -0600

    I need a recipe for snickerdoodles does anyone have one?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]