General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Thursday, December 30, 2004

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 417 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 January 2005
Last activity
2 January 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
417
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Recipes for liquid and soft foods
    Potato Soup
    Baking Tenderloin
    Using Tomatillo in Salsa
    Poaching liquid for Salmon
    Cheese Ball with Cranberries

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Parts and Maps <[email hidden]>
    Subject: REQ: Recipes for liquid and soft foods
    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:40:17 -0500

    I am looking for recipes for nutritious liquid and soft solids for a
    person who cannot eat solid foods.

    Thanks
    CJ

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Arthur McGill" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Potato Soup
    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:55:50 +0000

    Please
    I have tasted some delicious potato soup and wish I had a recipe! Thank
    You

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Fay I. York" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Baking Tenderloin
    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:11:28 +0000

    Can someone please provide a recipe for baking a pork tenderloin with some
    sort of flavorful coating over the outside of the meat.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Cynthia Shannon" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Using Tomatillo in Salsa
    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:36:06 +0000

    I really like tomatillo Salsa. I wish I had a recipe for this. Thanks for
    your help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Poaching liquid for Salmon
    From: "Angel Isaac" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 03:46:38 -0400

    If someone has a recipe for a poaching Salmon in liquid, please
    share!

    Thank you,

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:01:46 +0400
    From: "Lana Schneider" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Cheese Ball with Cranberries

    I have been trying to find a recipe for this. Thank you in advance.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.