REQUESTS from Thursday, February 9, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. Creamy Seafood Lasagna
    Hot Sandwiches
    Spinach and Orange Salad
    Thai Peanut Chicken Breast
    Ancient Mustard

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Creamy Seafood Lasagna

    I am looking for a recipe for creamy lasagna which has seafood in it.
    Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Federico Chappell" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Hot Sandwiches

    I would like some recipes for hot sandwiches. I already have recipes for
    grilled cheese, reuben sandwiches an d of course hamburgers. Are there
    any other recipe for sandwiches which are yummy and served hot. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jody Masters" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Spinach and Orange Salad

    I would greatly appreciate a recipes for Spinach and Orange Salad
    I especially need the dressing. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Sammy C. Milton" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Thai Peanut Chicken Breast

    I am looking for a Thai spicy peanut chicken breast. I appreciate your
    help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kye" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Ancient Mustard Recipe
    Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:06:16 +1000

    Several years ago (Like 4 or 5) there was a recipe posted for Mustard
    dating
    to the 17th century (Approx 1640AD) from Italy if memory serves correctly.
    Can anybody tell me or recall what the source for the recipe was???

    Kye.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]