General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Thursday, January 29, 2004

Started by Patricia D . Hi · · Last activity · 1 post · 437 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 January 2004
Last activity
31 January 2004
Original author
Patricia D . Hi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
437
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. using dried Kaffir Lime Leaves simple coffee cake Lemony Lemon Chicken Artichoke soup Prune brandy
    ice cream Potted crab New Ideas in Salad Dressings creamy anchovy dressing

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kye" <[email hidden]> Subject: using dried Kaffir Lime Leaves Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004
    13:48:55 GMT

    I am after a few recipe ideas for using dried Kaffir Lime Leaves ( Either whole or powdered )

    Thanks Kye.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (Joanna S) Subject: simple coffee cake? Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:51:29
    -0500 (EST)

    I'm looking for a simple coffee cake recipe.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Pik Up Stiks" <[email hidden]> Subject: Request: Lemony Lemon Chicken Date: Thu, 29
    Jan 2004 21:30:58 -0500

    Does anyone have a tried and true recipe for really lemony Lemon Chicken?

    Regards, Stiks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:58:20 -0800 (PST) From: Kristin Layton <[email hidden]> Subject:
    REQUEST: Prune brandy ice cream

    I'm trying to get a recipe for prune brandy ice cream. I was fabulous! Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Elton John" <[email hidden]> Subject: Artichoke soup Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:53:14 GMT

    Does anybody have a recipe for Artichoke soup ? I can get it at a local restaurant but I want to
    make my own. any recipes???

    Thanks!! Elton

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Shauna Fraser <[email hidden]> Subject: Potted crab Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:30:41 -0500

    I am looking for a recipe for Potted Crab? I have a lot of recipies for crab but this is a new one

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Bobbie Morgan" <[email hidden]> Subject: New Ideas in Salad Dressings Date: Thu, 31 Jan
    2004 11:58:13 -0700

    I am looking for new ideas in salad dressings. Something different. Any Ideas?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Cora Hilliard" <[email hidden]> Subject: creamy anchovy dressing Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004
    2004 06:53:14 GMT

    My best friend has lost her recipe for creamy anchovy dressing. It is a real favorite. Can you send
    us one? Thanks!!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.