General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Thursday, June 23, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 696 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 June 2005
Last activity
25 June 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
696
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Pennsylvania Scrappel with liverwurst.
    pizza dip

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (Secret-Shopper)
    Subject: Desparate Recipe Search
    Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:28:00 -0500

    I will be posting in all rooms.

    Hubby expressed an interest in Pennsylvania Scrappel
    with liverwurst.
    Can't afford what I've seen in online shops so will try to make it if I
    can find a recipe.
    Please if you have a recipe - email me or send it to Nancy Brown, 902
    Hatley Rd, Amory, Ms 38821

    Folks, I really need your help on this one

    Nan

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:53:59 -0400
    From: Lawrence & Barbara K <[email hidden]>
    Subject: pizza dip

    One time I had at a get together, A dip that looked like a pizza. The base
    was cream cheese I beleive. Would anyone know of this pizza looking dip
    and how to make it?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.