General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Thursday, March 23, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 150 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 March 2006
Last activity
26 March 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
150
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Steamer recipes
    cream of coconut

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Michelle Guy <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Steamer recipes

    I have bought a steamer no manual and no recipes. Need somewhere to
    start. Sweet and savory, all courses welcome
    Thanks Michelle

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Laura Brown" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: cream of coconut recipe?

    I have seen alot of recipes using the Lopez cream of coconut,but I never buy
    it andwas wondering if anyone has a recipe for it that I could make at
    home,probably save money also ,because my family loves coconut cakes and I've
    seenquite a few good ones that require it.Any help would be greatly
    appreciated! TYIA,Laura Brown

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.