REQUESTS from Thursday, March 4, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Home-Style Mushroom Barley Soup Yam Foofoo Peanut Soup
    Orange Apricot Layer Cake With Chocolate Frosting
    james beard barbecued lamb breast Chi-Chi's Blackened
    Chicken Sandwich

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Julie) Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004
    12:28:45 -0800 Subject: Home-Style Mushroom Barley Soup

    Anyone out there got any recipes for someone who is dying to
    make her Home-Style Mushroom Barley Soup?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lynn McKee" <[email protected]> Date: Thu, 4 Mar
    2004 08:31:41 -0000 Subject: Yam Foofoo

    I recipe which was poosted the other day said to serve
    it with lamb foofoo, Does anyone have a recipe for
    that? Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Christopher Roberts)
    Subject: Request : Peanut Soup Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004
    12:13:15 -0800

    It seems like everytime i really enjoy something at a
    restaurant, i return and it's gone. Does anyone have the
    recipe for Peanut Soup

    Thank You, Chris

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Anne Wilson" <[email protected]> Date: Thu, 4
    Mar 2004 13:32:09 -0000 Subject: Orange Apricot Layer Cake
    With Chocolate Frosting

    I had a great recipe for an Orange Apricot Layer Cake With
    Chocolate Frosting I lost the recipe and have never been
    able to find it again. Please help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] Date: Thu, 4 Mar 200414:26:19 EST
    -0000 Subject: james beard barbecued lamb breast

    I was hoping someone would have the recipe from James Beard
    for Lamb Breast. I know it has catsup and mustard in the
    sauce and it is breaded but I can't find the recipe anymore.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected] (Mike) Subject: REQUEST:
    Imitation Chi-Chi's Blackened Chicken Sandwich Date: 4 Mar
    2004 11:15:43 -0800

    Sadly, all of the Chi-Chi's restaurants in my area have
    closed. :-(

    Does anyone have an imitation recipe for the Chi-Chi's
    Blackened Chicken Sandwich? Tastes spicy with what's
    probably a pepper base.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
    requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
    two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
    Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
    [email protected]