REQUESTS from Thursday, March 4, 2004

Patricia D . Hi

Guest
Home-Style Mushroom Barley Soup Yam Foofoo Peanut Soup
Orange Apricot Layer Cake With Chocolate Frosting
james beard barbecued lamb breast Chi-Chi's Blackened
Chicken Sandwich

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Julie) Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004
12:28:45 -0800 Subject: Home-Style Mushroom Barley Soup

Anyone out there got any recipes for someone who is dying to
make her Home-Style Mushroom Barley Soup?

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Lynn McKee" <[email protected]> Date: Thu, 4 Mar
2004 08:31:41 -0000 Subject: Yam Foofoo

I recipe which was poosted the other day said to serve
it with lamb foofoo, Does anyone have a recipe for
that? Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Christopher Roberts)
Subject: Request : Peanut Soup Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004
12:13:15 -0800

It seems like everytime i really enjoy something at a
restaurant, i return and it's gone. Does anyone have the
recipe for Peanut Soup

Thank You, Chris

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Anne Wilson" <[email protected]> Date: Thu, 4
Mar 2004 13:32:09 -0000 Subject: Orange Apricot Layer Cake
With Chocolate Frosting

I had a great recipe for an Orange Apricot Layer Cake With
Chocolate Frosting I lost the recipe and have never been
able to find it again. Please help.

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] Date: Thu, 4 Mar 200414:26:19 EST
-0000 Subject: james beard barbecued lamb breast

I was hoping someone would have the recipe from James Beard
for Lamb Breast. I know it has catsup and mustard in the
sauce and it is breaded but I can't find the recipe anymore.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Mike) Subject: REQUEST:
Imitation Chi-Chi's Blackened Chicken Sandwich Date: 4 Mar
2004 11:15:43 -0800

Sadly, all of the Chi-Chi's restaurants in my area have
closed. :-(

Does anyone have an imitation recipe for the Chi-Chi's
Blackened Chicken Sandwich? Tastes spicy with what's
probably a pepper base.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
[email protected]