REQUESTS from Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. Tamarind Sauce
    Using Oranges
    Tod Mon . Thai Fish Cakes

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Olin Cordero" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Tamarind Sauce
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:35:49 -0100

    I have most of a jar of tamarind sauce left in my refrigerator. I would
    like some recipe which use this sauce. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:26:37 +1100
    From: "gregory bartlet" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Zucchini Pancakes

    I am looking for a recipe for fried cakes made with zucchini. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Marva Witt" <[email protected]>
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:58:03 -0100
    Subject: Using Oranges

    I was looking at a display of wonderful navel oranges and wondered what
    recipes use oranges. I am looking for some recipes like this. Like
    orange flavored beef of orange cake. Please send any recipe you have.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Candace S. Newsome" <[email protected]>
    Subject: A Vietnamese Stew

    I want a recipe for some sort of Vietnamese stew. Is there such a thing?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Antoine Morgan" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Tod Mon . Thai Fish Cakes
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:36:06 +0000

    I hope some one can give me an authentic recipe fot the thia fish cakes
    Tod Mon

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]